Pre-litigation assessment is expensive and involves a great deal of thought before framing an informed patent litigation strategy. One has to foresee the business risks, and accordingly prepare for the legal engagements. Drawing upon the extensive experience of our professional engineers, we provide litigation strategy supported by a coherent action plan.
The assessment report includes:
- Claim construction charts that account for prosecution history, intrinsic and extrinsic evidence (s), and past litigation history
- Patent proofreading report so that any critical errors can be eliminated
- Infringement analysis along with preliminary claim charts
- Validity search and analysis for strength assessment and risk mitigation
- Conduct market research and business feasibility study
- Insights into litigation history of the party being sued